When Silverlight becomes corrupt or misconfigured, reinstalling the plugin is often the easiest way to resolve any issues.
Uninstall the Silverlight plugin on Mac OS X:
- Press Cmd+Alt+Esc and quit all open browsers.
- Select the Finder icon from the dock at the bottom of the screen.
- Press Cmd+Shift+G (shortcut for "Go to Folder...").
- Paste "/Library/Application Support/Microsoft/PlayReady" and press Enter.
- If the folder cannot be found, verify that you have administrative access.
- If the folder still does not exist, skip to step 8.
- Drag the file mspr.hds to your Trash.
- In Finder again, press Cmd+Shift+G (shortcut for "Go to Folder...").
- Paste "/Library/Internet Plug-ins" and press Enter.
- Drag Silverlight.plugin to your Trash.
Reinstall the Silverlight plugin:
- Open Philo in a Silverlight-supported browser.
- Go to Live and select any channel to play.
- Follow the instructions to reinstall Silverlight.