The "Stay in full-screen" preference allows the Silverlight plugin to remain in full-screen mode even if you switch applications. If you wish to modify your preference, complete the following steps:
- Open Philo in a Silverlight-supported browser.
- Select Watch Now on any content in the MyTV page.
- Right-click on the video.
- Select Silverlight Preferences.
- In the dialog, select the Permissions tab.
- Find any entry containing "philo.com" and expand it by clicking the gray arrow to its left.
- Select the newly visible line item: "Full-screen: stay in full-screen when unfocused."
- Modify this setting by selecting your desired action at the bottom of the dialog box:
Allow: Silverlight will remain in full-screen mode even when changing focus to another application.
Deny: Silverlight will exit full-screen mode whenever focus is changed to another application.
Remove: Your preference will be reset. A permission dialog will appear the next time you enter full-screen mode.