In order to keep you logged in, Philo Edu stores some information about your account on your computer in the form of a cookie. If you have trouble logging in to your account, consider checking that cookies are enabled on your computer. Below are browser-specific instructions:
- Select the Chrome menu icon in the top, right corner
- Select Settings
- Select Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy, select Content settings...
- Under Cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended)
- Ensure that "Block third-party cookies and site data" is not checked
- Select Done
- From the Firefox menu, select Preferences...
- Select Privacy
- Under History, select Firefox will: Remember history